Road Star Driving School reserves the right to cancel or reschedule courses, classes or drives at its sole discretion. Please note: Rule IX of the Indiana Rules and Regulations governing commercial driver training schools and instructors states, "An owner, officer, instructor, agent or employee of any commercial driving school shall not state nor give the impression to a student that upon completion of the course, they will guarantee the securing of a driver's license to operate a motor vehicle."
Any cancellations or rescheduling of road coaching sessions require at least 24 hour notice. All students must complete their 30 hours of classroom and 6 hours of behind the wheel instruction within 120 days from start of program.
No Show Fees: $40.00
We expect our students and parents to behave in an appropriate manner. Any student or parent that becomes a behavioral problem, uses violence, or threatens any employee of Road Star Driving School will be expelled from the program and no refund will be awarded.
FURTHERMORE, PLEASE KNOW THAT WE ARE HERE FOR
YOU AS ALWAYS BUT IN A DIFFERENT WAY DURING OUR GOVERNOR'S BACK ON TRACK STAGES
COVID REOPENING PROTOCOLS
· Drives may resume
· Instructors and Students MUST wear
· Students will wait outside of office for
· Please give the instructor 5 minutes between
each drive to wipe down/ disinfect the CAR
· Instructors must sanitize steering wheel, turn
signal lever, gear shifter lever, rear view mirror, side mirror adjustor, and
handle at the end of each drive.
· Office is closed to the public
· Instructors will fuel vehicles not students.
· At beginning and ending of each shift instructor
should wipe down their seat in office, and in vehicle, along with any other
· Wash hands and use hand sanitizer repeatedly
· Instruct student to wash hands or use hand
sanitizer after drive as soon as possible
· Vehicle should be started by instructor at the beginning of the
shift, if there is less than half a tank of gas, immediately head to gas
station to fill the tank
· Vehicle is left running between drives.
· Instructors and students must take temperature
before coming to office. Any signs of a fever or any symptoms require
Instructors and Students to cancel shift.
· The office will NOT be open to walk-ins, but we
will be working full time so please call, text or email at 1812 589-5912
· Instructors and office managers must adhere to
· Office managers need to disinfect door handles,
and any touched surfaces repeatedly throughout the day. Bathrooms need to be
· We will always try to social distance as best we
can, but since we cannot always do so:
o Please make sure all students wash hands before
and after ALL DRIVES
o ALL EMPLOYEES will wash hands before, between
and after ALL DRIVES as well
o MASKS Mandatory and NO CONTACT
If any instructor or student is not comfortable
driving, please wait until you feel safe to do so. Road Star Driving will
welcome you back once you are ready. As always, the health and safety of
all our students and instructors is our top priority.
I hereby certify that I have read and understand these terms of Service. I further acknowledge that I have been informed of The Student Bill of Rights and Code of Responsibilities of Driver Education Students clearly posted on Road Star Driving School's website.
1822 Franklin St.
Evansville, IN 47712